Serve as a unified resource and advocate to regional senior citizens and family caregivers.
To educate, empower, and equip communities to better understand, plan for, and successfully navigate the diverse challenges associated with aging.
- Community seniors are valued and respected individuals
- Family caregivers are provided with encouragement, education, resources, and respite
- Excellence and accessibility are the standards of care, education, and advocacy
- Inclusive, unified and professional senior care providers
- Regional approach with a statewide vision
Senior Care Alliance Meeting Schedule:
Meetings are held at 12pm on the fourth Wednesday of each month at the various locations listed below:
2024 - Coming Soon
Senior Care Alliance Board of Directors
*To learn more about a Senior Care Alliance Board Members, click on their name above