Serve as a unified resource and advocate to regional senior citizens and family caregivers.
To educate, empower, and equip communities to better understand, plan for, and successfully navigate the diverse challenges associated with aging.
- Community seniors are valued and respected individuals
- Family caregivers are provided with encouragement, education, resources, and respite
- Excellence and accessibility are the standards of care, education, and advocacy
- Inclusive, unified and professional senior care providers
- Regional approach with a statewide vision
Meetings are held at 8 AM the fourth Wednesday morning of each month at the various locations listed below:
2020 January – Calico County
2020 Feb. thru Dec. – Encompass Health & Rehab, 1401 S. J Street, Fort Smith, AR 72901
Our Board of Directors